Saturday, May 2, 2009

I am an immortal soul living in a human body, forced to live in the physical world.
I feel my purpose in life is to awaken others to the spiritual truths and open the minds of others to our painful reality - that people are starving, people are suffering, people are forced to live lives in fear, people are have no voice and no choice, people are violent and absent-minded, and people are consumed by material wealth.
These are facts, and no I'm not judging, I'm trying to bring the truth to light so we can come together and help each other out. There is no need for competition of resources, and no reason why everyone can't have shelter, food, and security, and the right to free choice. Free Will does exist, and its people like me that will prove it you - if you would only listen.
I'm a 25, yes a young woman, but that doesn't matter to me. Yes, my dreams are grandiose and idealistic. But why aspire to anything less - we are all here for a short amount of time before we go back to our spiritual home, and I know I came here to at least attempt to help people.
Don't be fooled by what people tell you you want in life - please believe that you can have and do anything you desire even if its impossible. If people don't dream of achieving the impossible, then when will the impossible ever get a chance to get done?
There must be others that feel the same way I do, that share a similar goal.
Please if your out there, do what needs to be done. Do it with love and compassion, and do it for mankind.

No comments: