Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rainbow Blessing - Send someone you love or someone who needs healing a Rainbow. Send it to the Gulf Of Mexico for the highest good of Mother Earth.






Everyday whenever you come into my heart or mind, I send you a rainbow.

I imagine I’m under one end of the rainbow and I breathe in its soft iridescent colours.

I imagine them gathering in my heart, I bless them with love and I send the other end of the rainbow to you.

I visualise you bathed in the light and peace of the rainbow and I see you filled with its love and strength.

I send my love and blessings like fairy dust across the rainbow to you, bringing you healing and peace.

You’re always at the other end of the rainbow. I hope you can feel its blessing. With love and rainbows from me to you.




Share/Bookmark

No comments: